as_benchmark_aggr()for consistency. The former still works but is deprecated.
CRAN release: 2023-03-14
- Rename argument of autoplot function to comply with new CRAN check
- Fix bug in
rank_datacaused by learner name mismatch
CRAN release: 2022-10-10
friedman_globalargument to posthoc tests and to autoplots to allow methods and plots to run even if the global Friedman test fails (i.e. don’t reject null)
- New maintainer: Sebastian Fischer
- Fix documentation
CRAN release: 2021-04-19
- Critical patch for bug in creating BenchmarkAggr objects.
- Task and learner columns must now be provided as factors to BenchmarkAggr objects, no internal coercion is made.
- Bug fix in CD plots
CRAN release: 2020-12-16
- BenchmarkAggr$friedman_test now returns the full test object if only a single measure exists in the object
- Fixed plotting in
autoplot.BenchmarkAggrfor CD-plots, previously bars were overlapping and giving misleading results.
BenchmarkAggris now more flexible in construction. Instead of being forced to name columns
learner_id, instead any name can be used if passed to the respective arguments in the constructor.
$subsetpublic method to
BenchmarkAggras a thin wrapper around
data.table. Returns subsetted data.table.